Sunday, January 31, 2010

ONE..

Oh hello! Didn't see you there. I'm Melanie and as sort of a new year's resolution, I've made myself a blog to document what a wear (almost) every day! I've read style blogs for almost a year now, and have just been so inspired by these women who have such impeccable style, but do it on a budget! (I've been a fan of WhatIWore, This Time Tomorrow, The Clothes Horse, and The Cherry Blossom Girl since the beginning.)
So I guess it's my turn, now! Here are my outfits from yesterday and the day before:
Sweater: American Eagle (clearance), Shorts: Hollister, Tights: Aerie
Shirt: Hollister (clearance), Jeans: Hollister
Necklace: Anthropologie (I promise to give you a better picture of it later.)
Now, I'm a newbie so I don't have a photographer or fancy camera (although mine IS hot pink) or a really inspirational backdrop...YET! Like I said, this is sort of an experiment.
Anyway, again, I'm Melanie and it's so very nice to meet you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment