Monday, April 19, 2010

We’re raising hell like a class when the lunch bell rings

Hi! Sorry for the lack of posts. I really want the hot weather to come back. I am beginning to despise my jeans. And I can't bare to stuff my legs into tights anymore.
But I wanted to give a quick update just to say that I will be away for exactly one week! Tomorrow night I'm leaving to go visit my boyfriend at school for UCONN's Spring Weekend.
If a week sounds excessive, just know that I have class only two days a week (Tuesday and Thursday), I've been finishing up all of the projects that are due next week, and two of my classes are canceled on Thursday anyway. Trust me, I've thought this through, and i'm ITCHING to get out of here.
My boyfriend CJ and I, at spring weekend a year ago.
I'm really hoping to take more pictures this year. I have a phobia of picture-taking which I really need to conquer, which is one of the reasons I started this blog!
Is taking pictures a weird thing to be afraid of?
......
Yeah, it is.
Cami: Old Navy, Necklace: Aerie (on sale)
Well, have a wonderful week, and I can't wait to share the excitement and debauchery with you when I get back!
....
(Just kidding. No debauchery on this blog. Save that for my Tumblr.)
(Title brought to you by: Run DMC- Raising Hell)

1 comment:

  1. aww you and your boyfriend are adorable. have fun at spring weekend!

    xoxo
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete