Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back to Basics

I started this style blog as kind of an exercise for myself to wear the clothes in my closet in a way that I have never worn them before...
but I am finding that as the temperature warms up, my style becomes less about "chic-ness" and more about comfort, which can be a dangerous thing.
Luckily, it's kind of hard to go wrong when you're wearing Basics from head to toe.
Tee: Victoria's Secret, Shorts: J.Crew, Sandals: Aerie
I'll try to wake up my wardrobe with a shopping excursion sometime soon. My birthday gift cards are burning a hole in my pocket.
Enjoy the sunshine, wherever you are.

5 comments:

  1. Is that an insect pattern on the shorts? ADORABLE! I love them! Are they from J. Crew this season, or are they older?

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!
    I got the shorts in 07 i think, so they're a couple years old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are so adorable! I love the print

    http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I so relate. I live in AZ and layering is not an option. I have to make cute things out of... a dress and shoes. Not much! But your outfit is really cute, and I love the print on your shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely shorts and shoes
    i love your blog
    page

    ReplyDelete