Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cheers to the good times.

HEY! It's my 20th birthday today!
I'm extremely excited!!
I went out to a party last night with friends and it was just so cool. I turned 20 fifteen minutes after we showed up. Impeccable timing.
All of my birthdays have been a little bit different and special. I've done something different for each one.
My sweet sixteen was all about just having a huge party on my porch. It was also the first (and only) party I'd have where I invited BOYS. It was a big deal. My brother decided to shoot a couple of baskets in the middle of the party, and then my boyfriend (in the blue) joined him, and then the other guys joined, and then everyone was playing basketball! It was so spontaneously awesome. My 17th birthday was the day after closing night of our school's production of "Beauty and the Beast". I was Belle. That was one of the most amazing moments of my life.
The play was such a stressful production to put on, because there was so much that had to go into the costumes, set, musical numbers, and everyone having to memorize their lines.
But when we actually had to perform, I was on top of the world.
That night, we had a cast party at a friend's house, and there was nowhere to sleep, so I had to sleep alone on her cold, hard, dining room floor.
If that doesn't humble you after you've just been the lead in the school musical, I don't know what will. My 18th birthday was CRAZY. First crazy birthday party I'd ever had. This picture from the party was my favorite for the longest time.
There were a couple of people who were mad that they weren't invited, so they attacked our cars in the driveway with shaving cream, vaseline, and dead fish.
Yes, dead fish.
Classy individuals, no?
Good way to kick off my 18th year.
My 19th birthday, I was a freshman at the end of the school year, and my friends and I went to the playground across the street and played for a couple of hours! It was a very cute time.
And this is me just before I turned 20, with a cupcake with an "M" on it.
Sorry if this post was totally self-centered. It was kind of cool to take a look back!
And happy mother's day to all the moms out there!
Siiiigh. have a wonderful day, everyone!
(Title brought to you by: Atmosphere- Guns and Cigarettes)

No comments:

Post a Comment