Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jungle Boogie

Hiiii. Today was a good day. It was cold and rainy and yucky outside, but I was productive at my internship, and managed to sneak a lot of my homework in there, so all of that grueling, horrible work that I am supposed to be starting now, is almost complete! Success! Outfit time:
Cardigan: Old Navy, Cami: f21, Jeans: Hollister, Shoes: Macy's
Ok. So this shirt I got at the beginning of freshman year of college. I remember my friends and I went to the mall to shop exclusively for "clubbing" tops. And lo and behold, I found this leopard print cami....yes. Luckily my days as a bar-hopping-club-rat freshman were short-lived. But this shirt still remains in my wardrobe as a reminder of those carefree days of yore..
The cami really downplayed in this outfit, since you can't see much of it, but I think that that makes this shirt versatile and appropriate for work. It gives a nice POP of pattern to an otherwise basic outfit.
It's funny, what I once wore to the club, I now wear to the office. WOW.

2 comments: