Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day and Night

....ohhh Kid Cudi. I am very very much hoping to see him in concert next month when he performs at UCONN. But I can't even think that far ahead right now, I'm so swamped.
Yeah, it was a little bit of an off day. I felt drained from my internship yesterday, I felt overwhelmed and incompetent (as I usually do) in my journalism class, and just felt sort of ok for the rest of the day. I attempted to take pictures during the day, but only one actually turned out good! So we have day and night here:
Sweater: Men's Hollister, Shorts: Hollister, Tights: Aerie, Shoes: Macy's, Necklace: Anthro
In class we learned that amateur bloggers blog for themselves, and professional bloggers blog for their audience.... I guess there are rules for blogging now? The way I looked at it was a blog was a form of personal expression. If it was popular, that meant that others simply shared your views or found your writing or photography style interesting.
As Jessica Schroeder has stated (though I am paraphrasing), if you blog for the sole purpose of becoming popular and making money, you are blogging for the wrong reasons. Write what you know. Or what you want to know more about.
I don't think you can write a rule book on blogging. There's not a right or wrong.
People are always trying to define and put a label on everything. It just doesn't work that way, people. Get out of that mindset or you'll become prejudiced to other ideas.
I'm sorry, this is way too deep. I will end this by saying, have a wonderful night, hope tomorrow is a better day for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment