Sunday, March 14, 2010

Me and julio by the schoolyard

Hey there, hope you're enjoying the weekend! Mine's been pretty great so far. Take a listen to this playlist that I made this morning, I promise you'll enjoy it! All of the songs are fairly new favorites of mine, and they'll probably be a part of my summer 2010 soundtrack. I don't know about you, but my favorite songs are the ones that remind me of summer. Even if the song itself has nothing to do with season.
I think I'm just in love with summer.
I'm also in love with furniture stores, but that's a story for another time.
Sweater: f21, Shoes: Steve Madden, Necklace: Vintage, Glasses: Found them at a wedding (?)
Yeah, I definitely put pants on when I went outside, don't worry. I really don't like pants. Despite the fact that I wear them every day. I only have to wear them when I'm in public, really. What's the point, otherwise?
Ok. So I've also decided to do a little Nylon-style "bag check" as well....
(from left to right): Umbrella
Dr. Pepper chapstick (the only kind of chapstick I'll ever use), f21 wallet, GPS (i like to go exploring), f21 pocket mirror, iPod touch ,orange tic-tacs, Alice in Wonderland (currently reading in English class), cell phone (Verizon Blitz), mini hairspray, car-house-and-room key w/Hofstra lanyard, my Sunday to-do list (I'm helpless without it), student ID, agenda (a giant book of scribbles that I would also be lost without)
I could probably cut a couple things out, but all of these things are essential in my every day life. It's impossible for me to pack lightly. I'm such a girl.
(PS. the title is brought to you by Paul Simon. If you're still confused, refer to Song #3 in the above playlist)

1 comment: