Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sun, Sun, Sun, here it comes!

Ahhh! Sunshine!! I can't tell you how happy I was to feel its warming rays today. Everybody seemed so...peppy. I guess after being cooped up inside with 4 days in a row of rain and wind, everyone was ready for some love from Mr. Sun.
Jacket: Salvation Army..for a dollar! , Shirt: H&M, Jeans: Hollister, Shoes: Target, Necklace: Anthropologie
In retrospect, I should've saved this outfit for tomorrow...now I have nothing green to wear on St. Patty's Day. Damnnnnn. I like to match my holidays.
This jacket was, as aforementioned, purchased this weekend for a dollar. Yes. It's got the nautical theme going on, it's cropped, AND its got these sweet buttons with a lion crest on it! Does it get any better?
Happy St. Patty's Day Eve!
...or something.

1 comment: