Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bad Hair Day

So I tried something different with my hair last night. (I do my hair at night, to avoid doing it in the morning. Because I don't feel like fussing with my appearance in the morning, EVER.) What I've been doing lately is right after blowdrying it, dividing my hair into four sections, and then braiding each section. It comes out really wavy, like I crimped it. But I like it.
Before I cut my hair, when it was longer, I put it all up in a bun, and it was really awesome and wavy the next morning. So I tried to do that again, and it came out kind of wavy, but mostly straight. So I walked around all self-conscious today, thinking that my hair looked bad. But that's just me being self-conscious. Sigh. Bad habits.
shirt: Hollister ($10), Jeans: Hollister (reconstructed), Shoes: Steve Madden
(Note: If I'm wearing something from Hollister, chances are I didn't spend more than $20 on it. I work at an outlet Hollister. Yes, they actually exist!)
This outfit is really casual, but I felt fancy and cute in it nonetheless. I wear jeans everyday, I'll admit it!
Anyway, I think that's it for today. Hasta manana.

No comments:

Post a Comment