Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head

Wow. What a miserable day today was. Not just weather-wise, either. Classes were all blah, got some blah grades back, felt blah about everything, and while I was getting lunch with a friend, I felt a sudden feeling of loneliness that I couldn't ever get lunch with my boyfriend like this, as we both go to different schools about 3 hours from each other. So I got all moody and introspective and started feeling bad.
But it's important to shake those feelings off as soon as possible, you know? Always look on the bright side of life, as they say!
This is what I wore while feeling aloof and moody:
Shirt: H&M, Jeans: Hollister, reconstructed, Boots: Thrifted, Necklace: H&M, Bracelet: H&M
And I've decided that I'm going to continue to have wavy, crimped hair until it gets long enough to put in a high bun again. The main reason why there were no photographs on Monday was because it was a laughably bad hair day.
Oh, and what's that green thing dangling from my neck? An apple! I got it this weekend at the mall, even though I told myself I don't need anymore jewelry. It was the last one left, and it was tangled up in 5 different necklaces, and on top of that it was BROKEN. It's supposed to open and shut magnetically but the magnet doesn't work. So I saved it, and got 10% off of it! And then I went home and taped it shut (you can sort of see near the bottom of it) and hooray! Apple necklace!
I know tomorrow will be a better day. Even though I have internship for 7 hours...and it'll be raining...mumble grumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment