Sunday, February 7, 2010

Now I know that "it" is simply embedded in my dna.

Haha. It amazes me the things that I scribble on a post-it in the middle of the night, when I think I come up with a really poignant thought. Yeahh. Hm.
Anyway, I attempted to do one of those "a photo for every hour of your day" yesterday for a project for my journalism class, but it kind of just made me feel really bad about myself. Yesterday I stayed in my room doing homework all day long until we went out to the movies and the bar around 7pm. It would've been kind of funny if every hour of the day was just a screenshot of the homework I was working on at that time. Huh....I should've thought of that yesterday.
Anyway. I look like crap today. But I wanted to show off the reconstruction I did on these shorts!
I remembered in the nick of time to take a before picture. WHEW. The right leg is the original length of the shorts. Cute, but not flattering on a short person like myself.
Tee: Hollister, Shorts: Reconstructed, f21, Shoes: Steve Madden, Necklace: Modcloth
Close up of my handiwork.
...Hey remember when 4:30 would roll around and it would be pitch black out? Looks like those days are behind us, folks!!! Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment