Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Candy Man Can

Hi! I'm home from my mini-vacation to UCONN. It was really, really awesome to see my boyfriend again. For Valentine's Day, we did NOTHING. Not a single thing. And it was so perfect. We watched Lost in Translation, then got buffalo chicken wraps at the student union for dinner, then watched the Olympics with his friends in the next dorm. Honestly, it made me really rethink Valentine's Day and what it means to me. Hmmm.
And yeah. I forgot my camera, so the wonderful fabulous outfits I was wearing will forever remain a mystery. Such a shame. But when you're hanging out with guys all day, you start to feel kind of overdressed.
I certainly didn't feel overdressed today:
Shirt: H&M, Jeans: Hollister, Boots: Dylan's Candy Bar, Necklace: Modcloth
I love my candy-covered boots, man. So there really isn't anything special about this outfit. But it's snowing and I just needing something to throw on to go meet a friend for lunch. Perfectly adequate, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment