Friday, February 19, 2010

Like Buttah

So I went shopping this morning! I hate going shopping on the weekends at the mall (especially Roosevelt Field Mall. Those people are crazy.) So I woke up at the crack of 10am and dashed over there, and picked up lots of cute stuff! I took a picture of me holding up all of my bags a la Isla Fisher, but they all came out dark. Yeah, backlighting isn't the best way to light anything....ever. Oh well. I make my own rules.
Shirt: Old Navy (gift), Jeans: J. Crew, Shoes: Macy's, Necklace: Anthropologie
Yes, the shirt was a Christmas gift, which is funny because I NEVER get clothes as gifts. Only gift cards to retail stores. I guess my family thinks I'm a really picky shopper. Anyway, my aunt got this shirt for me, and its something that I NEVER would've picked out for myself, but I love it!! It's incredibly comfy. Like buttah.

No comments:

Post a Comment