Thursday, February 4, 2010

Got degrees from both Harvard and Yale

Good lord, today took a lot out of me. Luckily, Thursday marks the end of my work/school week, so from here on out, it is the WEEKEND. HALLELUJAH. I like the days that I have class far more than the days I have my internship, because there is more variety. And I happen to be taking really interesting classes this semester, so the time really does fly by.
I've been making a conscious effort to get back in touch with the people I used to be close with, but have sort of lost contact with for whatever reason. Last night, I spoke to my cousin on the phone for the first time since July, and this afternoon I went and got a bite to eat with a friend of mine who I saw very often last year, but haven't really seen since. It's such a good feeling to reconnect with people. I'm so bad at it. I definitely plan to do more of this and to follow up on both of these awesome conversations I've had.
ANYHOODLES, outfits. here they are: Short-sleeved cardigan: Calvin Klein, Striped tank: Thrifted, originally from Gap, Scarf: Little boutique from the Outer Banks, North Carolina, Jeans: Reconstructed, originally from Hollister, Shoes: Jessica Simpson Siiiiigh. What a day. Oh, and it's not over yet, believe me. I'm going grocery shopping now, then to a club meeting. I will sleep well tonight, friends.
PS. Today's title comes from the song "Kiss me, I'm Shitfaced" by the Dropkick Murphys. It was the last facebook status I saw before writing this post. I don't actually have A college degree yet, let alone one from Harvard and/or Yale. Although that is a very impressive feat. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment