Saturday, February 27, 2010

We're all plaid here.

I attempted to go thrifting this morning. For some reason, I just wasn't feeling the selection from any of the stores. However, I did get this blue belt from the Salvation Army for $1. Pretty sweet.
After it was all over, I shopped the more upscale shops in Babylon, but didn't buy anything. (I kind of cringe when the cheapest item in an entire store is $20. And it's a headband.) So I went to a local bakery and got a cupcake! It was really delightful.
I'll just have to try again next weekend, I guess.
Shirt: men's Hollister, Leggings: F21, Shoes: Steve Madden, Belt: Thrifted
(My comfy thrifting outfit.)
Close up of the shoes.
Painted my nails when I got home. Just wanted something neutral.
And then I took pictures of my jewelry! I haven't been wearing dangly earrings as much, since I cut my hair short. Not really sure why, but I've acquired some fun pairs over time. The burger earrings came from a seller on Etsy.
The parrot earrings came from a boutique in Cape May. I got them about four years ago, and have only worn them a few times. The Jack Daniels earrings in the background also came from Etsy.
Sigh. I'm never going to get myself in the mindset to get some real work done. I'm going to take a nap instead.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment