Thursday, February 25, 2010

Singin' in the rain, snow, sleet, and hail

So.....can we talk about the weather? I don't mind it too much, since I don't really have anywhere to be until Sunday..but seriously?! Rain, then sleet, then snow? Can I not end every sentence with a question? Ever? HMM?
Despite what you may think, today was actually very lovely. Two of my classes were canceled, I got a leisurely lunch with friends, and got a head start on my homework. Not a shabby start to the weekend.
But what could I have worn on this day of so many different elements of weather:
Sweater: American Eagle, Jeans: J. Crew, Necklace: Anthropologie, Scarf: f21, Boots: Dylan's Candy Bar
Yeah, I admit, I was about to take off the rain boots and put on my trusty brown boots for the mini-photoshoot, but that's so inauthentic! Psh, I wore these crazy things on my feet today. I think they are what made me so happy. I've always had a vision to recreate the iconic "Singin' In The Rain" picture. I will, someday.
I think this might be the biggest reason why I'm in such a good mood. My dad sent me a gift card to Crumbs Bake Shop! Oh cupcakes galore....What a glorious feeling!
Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment