Monday, February 8, 2010

If I ever leave this world alive

Hello! It was another long day at the office. I got so much done this weekend. Unfortunately the work/school week begins again and the workload just piles up. Oh well.
Cardigan: Gap, Tank: J.Crew, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Scarf: Boutique in North Carolina
Mmmmmm. Soup. Oh, by the way, the colors are way off in this picture. The pants are light grey. and this is a close-up of the scarf. I didn't realize until the day was nearly done that I was wearing the New Orleans Saints' logo! I didn't watch the Superbowl, but I am happy for the Saints. They were the underdogs, after all, and they won their first superbowl ever! Awwww.
(Today's title is the title of a song by Flogging Molly. We listened to the PS. I love you soundtrack FIVE TIMES IN A ROW today. So I used to like this song, but now....not so much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment