Tuesday, February 2, 2010

cashews and raisins

Siiigh. I have so much on my plate this week. I miss the weekend. I wanted to make myself a nice turkey sandwich for lunch, but much to my chagrin..and disgust..the bread had gone bad. I've only had it a week! is this normal? Ewwwwwwww.
So I had cashews and raisins for lunch..because I have no more real food. Ughhhh college food makes me sad. Cardigan: Gap, Shirt: Thrifted, Tye-dyed Ben and Jerry's tank top, Belt: J.Crew, Jeans: f21, boots: Steve Madden
I have an idea to sort of "highlight" one item in my wardrobe, like telling the story behind it or whatever. Because sooo many items in my closet have stories. Like the tye-dyed shirt I have on...I guess i'll save that for another time!!
(PS. I'm watching Giada on Food Network)

No comments:

Post a Comment